Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Sightseer

Shared Links no carga

Hola, estoy tratando de compartir 908 fotos de la libreria, selecciono todas, hago clik en Link, luego le pongo el titulo y le doy compartir pero no carga la pagina.

Saben si hay un tope maximo de fotos para compartir?? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

GoPro Community Manager

Re: Shared Links no carga

There shouldn't be an issue with the number of files, though it may take a while for that many files to upload. If you're not getting results with one method, try one of the others. For a large number of files, I prefer to put them in a single folder and set my library to that folder, hit scan, and let PLUS upload them from there.

Tourist

100 items

Just ran into the same issue. I've tested different numbers, shared link page working with max 100 items. When you try to share 101 items, the sharing process will go as usual, no warning or error, but when you open the link, you will see a blank page, only title on the top. So stupid.

GoPro

@snowyriver79, if you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference.

Tourist

@aenriquez, I just tried in latest Google Chrome for Mac in incognito window, marked 211 items - still got empty page with my title.

GoPro

[ Edited ]

@snowyriver79, thanks for posting back with an update. You can share 100 or fewer files with a single link. If you need to share more than 100 files, you will need to do so in batches. Additionally, it may take some time to completely load the files.