Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Tourist

Purchase Error

From the GoPro App I select “manage auto upload” the next screen says “Let’s Go” When I click that I get “Purchase Error” There was a problem getting your current subscription status. Please try again later.
Please correct your links between my GoPro app and GoPro + accounts!!!!
B3E9FB92-FD32-4585-B12A-12606AAE0FB7.png
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Purchase Error

Hello @shilohtoo. Were you logged in to the correct account on the GoPro App? This login should use the email address associated with your GoPro Plus subscription. If this is the case and you still get the same error, please connect with our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . This way, they can walk you through the next steps. 

Highlighted
Tourist

CS could not resolve the issue. He told me to upload my videos to plus manually then delete the app on my iPhone and reinstall.
However I cannot upload files manually, the process bar showed progress to 100% then it stops, it never finishes even after waiting up to 12 hours! I tried six different files, none will upload.
I deleted the app on my iPhone and reinstalled, still no success!
Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry to know that @shilohtoo.

Have you tried using other device?

Have you tried uploading a small file manually using web browser. 

https://plus.gopro.com/

Visit that website and then try to upload a small file. If you're able to upload a small file try a larger file. 

Regards,

-Jay

Highlighted
Tourist

You did not read my previous reply, yes I used a different device, my windows 10 laptop to try to load six different files, some small, some larger, NONE OF THEM WILL LOAD! They go through the lprcess of loading, the progress bar moves from zero to 100% then freezes.
They will NOT load either from the app on my iPhone 8+ using the GoPro app, (I have deleted the app and reinstalled it three times!)
I removed the sad card from the camera, and instead into the laptop, signin to GoPro Plus on the laptop, and tried multiple times, over the entire weekend, allowing the upload to run for over 12 hours at a time trying to upload small files, larger files, one at a time, several at a time, every possible way. I used the upload files button, I used drag and drop!!
NOTHING WILL WORK IN YOUR GOPRO PLUS WEBSITE!!! Oh, by the way it will NOT auto upload from the camera while plugged in to the charger and connected to my home WiFi.
Any more questions???