Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Tourist

Problemas con mi suscripci�n, me pide pagar y ya esta plagado desde hace una semana

Problemas con mi suscripci�n, me pide pagar y ya esta plagado desde hace una semana Hero 6 black es mi cámara por cierto, mi dispositivo un iPhone X y estas actualizo el ios y también la aplicación de GoPro.
GoPro

Re: Problemas con mi suscripci�n, me pide pagar y ya esta plagado desde hace una semana

[ Edited ]

@aferogs, we try to help out as best as we can. Just to clarify, are you saying that you cancelled your GoPro Plus subscription but you're still being charged? Did you subscribe through the website gopro.com? Or via iTunes?

Tourist

Re: Problemas con mi suscripci�n, me pide pagar y ya esta plagado desde hace una semana

No! No he cancelado ni quiero hacerlo, pagué mi suscripción como cada mes desde hace un año pero desde hace dos semanas no tengo acceso, me pide hacer nuevamente el pago pero ya lo hice a través de ITunes. 

GoPro

Hi @aferogs

Our Support Team can help you check the PLUS subscription.

To get to them, please visit  https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form. 

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Siguen sin resolver :(

GoPro

It will be best to reach out to our Support Team @aferogs

Make sure to log your requests or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej