Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Sightseer

Problema para você obter suporte técnico

Bom dia. A minha gopro hero 7 BLACK está danificada na parte emborrachada externa. De maneira que dá para observar alguns elementos internos e ,assim sendo, perdeu a funcionalidade de ser a prova de água. Solicito por meio deste a troca da minha câmera pelo benefício de ser um assinante GoPro plus. Porém não consigo entrar em contato com suporte técnico.
Good Morning. My gopro hero 7 BLACK is damaged on the outer rubber part. In a way that you can observe some internal elements and, therefore, lost the functionality of being waterproof. I hereby request to exchange my camera for the benefit of being a GoPro plus subscriber. However, I cannot contact technical support.
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Problema para você obter suporte técnico

Yes its been really bad Customer service SUCKS i had them call me waited an hour and a half when i subminted and it said 10 minutes but when i got my call there line was very bad i could not hear her well but she herd me so she tried 4 times and same Gaebage then she never called back still waiting 4 days . But there service is very dab hate to deal with them as my GOPRO PLUS is taking hours to download to the cloud , Have a choice to cancel by tomorrow and the hek with them they are spitting on me and my money looks like they dond need my money.Mr Kidman.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @fabriciohora. Make sure that you contact Support within the hours of operation specified in the contact page. Are you getting any error, like Captcha error?

Try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. You may also change the location to the US (if not yet) to get connected. 

If you choose to request a callback, you will be given a case number. If you do not receive a call in a few minutes' time, please provide us the case number so we can use it to follow up with Support. Thanks!

Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry to hear about what happened with your call, @samba1. Is there a case number for your interaction with Support that we can use as a reference? We'd be glad to check back with them. Thanks!