Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Plus share link

I've used the feature of sharing some videos with a link
Buy my friends can't play the video.
The message they get is this one:
The media playback was aborted due to a corruption problem or because the media used features your browser did not support.

But on my account I can play them normally
received_1145317445854982.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Plus share link

Hello, @offbyte. Our PLUS team has deployed a fix to the issue. Please try sharing links with your friends again. Let us know how it goes. Many thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for sharing, @offbyte. We tried to replicate the issue. It seems that the error page only happens when the link is accessed through a mobile phone. When accessed on a computer, the media plays back as expected. 

Will you be able to verify if this is what happens on your end? If you get error pages, please share it with us here.

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Hi mariustanya, On my end it plays ok. Just my friend have reported she could not play the movies on her mobile phone. Android S9 neither with chrome nor Samsung internet.

As for error pages she copied the text and sent me the screenshot that I've attached on the first post.

Let me know if these are enough. or if you need anything else

Highlighted
GoPro

We appreciate the quick response, @offbyte. Have you tried playing the link on your end by copying the link to a browser? 

Highlighted
Tourist

Yes, on my end it works ok. I am logged in on my plus account.

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for the confirmation, @offbyte. Our team is already looking into this issue. We will keep you posted through this thread. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @offbyte. Our PLUS team has deployed a fix to the issue. Please try sharing links with your friends again. Let us know how it goes. Many thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Many thanks, it's working now :)