Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Sightseer

Not all media fully syncing to the cloud

I'm uploading my media straight to the cloud by plugging in my GoPro and hitting manual upload when I'm ready and have good internet. I'll let it run for a while and then it powers off so I assume it's complete. But then when I go look at my new media on the cloud via my phone (gopro app), most but not all media is there. There are random photos that did not upload, but I can see them on my gopro. When I hit manual upload again, it says no new media. I'm bypassing storing media on my phone/app due to lack of space. So it's important I sync everything to the cloud before wiping my SD card.

How can I sync so that ALL media uploads? Am I doing something wrong?
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Not all media fully syncing to the cloud

I'm having the same problem although I haven't tried manual. I have it set to auto upload. It does not work on anything but very small files. I make sure it is connected to my home Wifi which is very fast and camera is connected to power source.. My videos which are 8.5 or less minutes long go nowhere. I've followed the instrucitons in the manual four or five times and nothing. What good is this cloud connection if nobody can get it to work.

Highlighted
Tourist

I had same issue. Do you see those hidden movie from your browser? Not the app.
I saw them in web browser but not in the App, so I completely quit the app from task and restarted, and reloaded few times
Then I found it in my app too.
Highlighted
Tourist

I chatted with customer support who asked about my menory card and said it was not supported. I got out another card that matched the list of cards on the gopro site. Now the download seems to work.