Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Tourist

My gopro hero 8 does not transfer my videos to the cloud, even shows the checkmark that it did. Dumb

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: My gopro hero 8 does not transfer my videos to the cloud, even shows the checkmark that it di...

Hi @foggyflare03880

How are you uploading files to PLUS?

See if other methods will work. Check out How to Add Media to GoPro PLUS

You may also log in via gopro.com to verify if the files are uploaded to the cloud?

If viewing via the GoPro App, see if signing in and out of the account will work.

Relaunch the app before signing back in.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: My gopro hero 8 does not transfer my videos to the cloud, even shows the checkmark that it di...

Okay sweet signing out and in uploaded my videos from yesterdays hike ,
Although i have a few videos i had from a trip i made a few months ago. I've been editing a video to upload and the last of my footage from that trip doesn't want to load in the cloud, they just come out as black screens with the loading symbol in the center. Those videos work perfectly fine on my go pro and my phone app though
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @foggyflare03880. For mobile uploads, please note that your device needs at least 120 percent of the total file size of your upload available in storage. For example, if a video contains 1GB of data, your device needs 1.2GB of available storage to start uploading.

See if meeting this requirement will push the upload of the videos to PLUS. You may also save the videos to your phone, then copy them to a computer, then upload them to PLUS by logging into plus.gopro.com. 

Let us know how it works out. Thanks!