Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Tourist

My account says it is cancelled but i am still paying for it and I dont want it cancelling!!!

When logging in to my Gopro plus account, it states that it is cancelled (I have not cancelled it) I have checked on my itunes subscriptions and it is paid for and another payment due to come out later this month.  I have contacted customer services all they said was that it was cancelled (offering no assistance as to how to ammend it. Please advise.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: My account says it is cancelled but i am still paying for it and I dont want it cancelling!!!

Sorry to hear about that, @cramskill. We will let our PLUS team know. We will keep you posted through this thread. Thanks!

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: My account says it is cancelled but i am still paying for it and I dont want it cancelling!!!

@cramskill can you check now please ?

Highlighted
Hiker

I have the same issue.  GoPro Plus says I need to resubscribe but I've already paid through my iTunes account.  This issue started for me when I updated my subscription from month-to-month to a year in advance.

Highlighted
Tourist

It’s all good now, thank you for you speedy response
Highlighted
GoPro

We will pass this along to the team, @chrishart7. We will update you once we hear back from them. Thanks!

Highlighted
GoPro

@chrishart7 I have granted you temporary access while we investigate the issue. You will have all privileges of Plus except for Care. Let me know if you have any issues.

Highlighted
GoPro

@chrishart7 you should be good to go now. LMK if there are any problems with your Plus subscription.