Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Media showing in the cloud via web but not in apps??

@quickbluff76566 wrote:

hey, what phone is the Max? I've never heard of this. 

I have an iphone 11 pro. 

The Max is a GoPro.  If you're going to edit on your phone, you'll need to clear at least enough space for two videos.

Highlighted
Sightseer

I am having a very similar problem where all of the media in my app shows just a blue square and I’m unable to access it. I am also unable to upload directly from the camera.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Update: if I sign out of the app it does show my media in the cloud but I shouldn’t have to sign out and sign in every time I want to access my media. Please advise.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @loyalsurf558,

It should sync to the app after a minute or an hour. If it won't sync try to unpair your camera then setup cloud/auto upload again. 

-Jay

Highlighted
Hiker

Hi, not editing on the phone... just absolutely nothing shows in the media cloud on app. Literally nothing. Even when the camera is connected it says “no media” when obviously there’s media.

I logged into the app on my OLD phone the iPhone X and BAM all the media shows in the cloud but not on the iPhone 11 Pro.
Highlighted
Hiker

I assume my media loads from the camera as the app just doesn’t work at all for me to load anything. Doesn’t even say I have any media.
Highlighted
GoPro

@quickbluff76566, please make sure that you're signed in to the correct GoPro user account. If you already are logged in, try to sign out from the app then relaunch it and log in again to PLUS.

Highlighted
Hiker

Omg. That’s your reply??!!! Make sure it’s the right account. Why and where did I say I had multiple. I don’t!! Just the ONE account. This is ridiculous. Throwing out random things to troubleshoot, never solving the issue.