Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Hiker

Media showing in the cloud via web but not in apps??

What's the fix for this? I have done the following 

• reinstalled all GoPro apps 
  • tried on different devices iPhone & iPad 
  • signed in & out

i can log into a browser to view but this isn't the experience I need. I want to be able to edit with ease from within the GoPro or Quik app. I have tried contacting GoPro support twice with no response.  Appalling if considering this is a monthly premium 

thanks 

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Media showing in the cloud via web but not in apps??

Hello @jayguadagni. Can you check the options in your GoPro App under My Account / GoPro Plus > Mobile Upload / Cellular Upload and see if both options are checked?

If you haven't done it yet, make sure the phone is on an unlimited Wi-Fi network (as opposed to using mobile data), then kill/force quit the app and restart it. Try accessing your GoPro PLUS account again afterward.  Although it has been previously established that the access to PLUS is not device-dependent, make sure that the devices that you are using are updated to the latest OS.

Try to capture a new media and upload it to the PLUS cloud through GoPro App and see if this new media will be accessible. Let us know what you find out. Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

All of these do not work. The app cloud tab is blank but the media is there if I login to GoPro plus. I'm lost I've contacted support and finally got a response... They appear clueless. 

How can I be logged in on the same account on the app and web, the web shows the media but the app is blank?? 

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Thank you for going through the suggested steps, @jayguadagni. We will pass this along to the PLUS team for a closer look. We have tagged the team handling your case to also do the same.

By any chance, were you able to try using a different device? Have you been able to upload media to the cloud through the GoPro App? 

We see that you have posted through other threads. To avoid conflicts in terms of the troubleshooting workflow (as your post may be received by other admins), let us keep this thread active and updated. I will keep you in the loop once I hear back from the team. Feel free to post back for any other questions or concerns. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Just to let you know, I have the same experience. The Android GoPro app is not showing the latest content of the cloud. One always has to log out from the gopro account and to login again to see the latest additions.

Highlighted
Hiker

Hi, 

thanks for the response. My media still isnt showing in the cloud via the app. Without this feature GoPro Plus is useless..

• I have used multiple devices - iPhone 11 Pro & iPad Pro. 
  • All devices are running latest software and the apps are upto date

"Have you been able to upload media to the cloud through the GoPro App?" - How do you even do this? there is no straight forward way to send files directly to the cloud from the app? 

All my files have been manually uploaded to my GoPro Plus account straight from the camera. When i log into https://plus.gopro.com/media-library all the files are there but nothing shows within the GoPro apps? 

I'd like someone to call me as per my conversation yesterday. thanks

@mariustanya wrote:

Thank you for going through the suggested steps, @jayguadagni. We will pass this along to the PLUS team for a closer look. We have tagged the team handling your case to also do the same.

By any chance, were you able to try using a different device? Have you been able to upload media to the cloud through the GoPro App? 

We see that you have posted through other threads. To avoid conflicts in terms of the troubleshooting workflow (as your post may be received by other admins), let us keep this thread active and updated. I will keep you in the loop once I hear back from the team. Feel free to post back for any other questions or concerns. Thanks!

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello Everyone!

This has been shared to the team.

In the mean time, you may try signing in/out of your PLUS account on the app.

This should pull the latest media.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Just to confirm. It’s now 2nd April and I’m still unable to view my GoPro media from within the GoPro app. Is there any chance someone that speaks English well can call me?

Case number: 07531242

Thanks