Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Infinite cloud upload

Got it. I appreciate your checking on it, @ismawrc. We will share this information with the team. We will keep you posted. Best regards!

Highlighted
Hiker

ok! @mariustanya thanks a lot!! i will be waiting your answer. thanks for the quick support, you are of great help!!!

Highlighted
Hiker

UPDATE: After 5 hours trying to upload to the cloud 29 files (10 videos 1-1:30 mins and 19 photos) the upload has stopped, when the upload was going for ítem number 12. Also in the cloud doesn't appear the 12 ítems that are allegedly downloaded. The problem is in the GoPro App cloud
Best regards!!!
Highlighted
Hiker

UPDATE:
After logging out and restarting the GoPro app for Android, the files that I uploaded from my computer to plus appear in the app's cloud. I repeat, restarting the app and leaving the account. The problem of uploading from the camera persists, I can only upload to the cloud from the pc.
I hope it helps you
regards
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @ismawrc

We have recently released an update for the GoPro app both on Android and iOS.Please make sure to restart your phone before pairing it with the camera again. Let us know how if this resolves the issue with the cloud upload on the app.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Hi, thanks por help me @aragon1006
Everything seems to work correctly now.
Good job, regards.