Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Hiker
Accepted Solution

Infinite cloud upload

Hi everyone!! Since a few days, When I try to upload my videos and photos from the camera to the cloud, the time that I need to wait is infinite, and after a few hours the camera tell me that There is a upload issue. Is a setting issue?
Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Infinite cloud upload

Hello @ismawrc

We have recently released an update for the GoPro app both on Android and iOS.Please make sure to restart your phone before pairing it with the camera again. Let us know how if this resolves the issue with the cloud upload on the app.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @ismawrc. How were you uploading your media to PLUS? Which of these methods were you using? Did you get any particular error message or notification? 

We'd like to isolate the issue further. If you still have the files on your camera or have them saved on a computer, see if the upload will be successful through manually adding media via plus.gopro.com . 

Once on the page, login using your email and password, then once logged in, select add media. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

Thanks for help me @mariustanya . I tried to upload my media to the cloud through gopro app automatic upload and manual upload (in the camera. When its downloading it seems to work, but, after 30 mins only it download three or four photos. I have tested my internet connection and that,s no the problem. Now i going to try to adding media via plus.gopro - add media. Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

UPDATED: After trying add media via plus.gopro, the choosen files hav been downloaded succesfully, so, What could be the problem??!!

THANKS!!!

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for the update, @ismawrc. We are still looking into the issue. And the results you shared are helpful. 

Please check this for us. Do you still see on the GoPro App the media that has been successfully uploaded to the cloud via gopro.com? Do you see it under App tab? If yes, does it show with an icon, like any of the ones described here ?

Do you also see the media that you have just uploaded under the Cloud tab in the GoPro App?

Highlighted
Hiker

Hi!! @mariustanya the media that i have uploaded in gopro.com (pc) and quick(pc) have been downloaded to gopro plus, and when i go to plus.gopro.com in my pc or in my android, i see the media, but when i test it in android application "GoPro App" they aren´t in the cloud.

In Quick I see the cloud icon at the bottom left. And in gopro.com i don´t see any icon

I hope the information has been useful

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

This is great information, @ismawrc. Thanks! It is alright for the media in gopro.com to not have any icon, and the cloud icon that you see in Quik for desktop means that the media is saved to the cloud so it's all good. 

As for the GoPro App, do you have any media under the APP tab that has any icon, like ones probably queued to upload to the cloud? If you have them, please try this. Go to Settings, then My Account, then Mobile Upload then toggle it to off, wait 30 seconds, then toggle it to on (blue). See if the media under the APP tab will upload. 

Thank you!

Highlighted
Hiker

Good afternoon! @mariustanya after try this, the media in gopro APP show the icon of the cloud and the clock, but it looks that doesn`t proceed the upload... It show thats its uploading, but it doesn´t proceed....

I still have that problem with the android app cloud.

THANKS!! greetings