Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Hiker

I ve requested the GoPro plus Trial period and it says on the app to set up auto upload from the cam

opted for the GoPro plus trial period and it says on the app to set up auto upload from the camera screen but there's no option to do this and now I can't connect my camera to the app. Also the app has now swallowed up all the remaining memory on my iPad 

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: I ve requested the GoPro plus Trial period and it says on the app to set up auto upload from ...

Hi @alertoasis877

What camera are you using?

If you are having trouble connecting, see if resetting the connection will help:

Remove your camera entry from the GoPro App's history. 
Android: Open GoPro App. Press and hold the image of the camera and delete the entry from your camera history. 
iOS: Open GoPro App. Tap the pencil icon in the top-left corner of the Camera menu page. Tap the red X icon to delete the camera entry from your app’s history. 
Delete the GoPro camera under the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi entries in your mobile device’s settings before attempting to re-pair to your GoPro.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: I ve requested the GoPro plus Trial period and it says on the app to set up auto upload from ...

I've done as you said. On the camera (GoPro 7) it says "we found your GoPro. Them you hit connect and it says connection successful on the camera but on the app it says "pairing failed, make sure your camera is in pairing mode" 

Highlighted
Tourist

Hello,
i goût same problem, i have request trial périod but it still ask to request it.
I had removed and added gopro8 again on gopro app but it didn't solved my problem.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @alertoasis877 @rockyspiri4206

Has it been 24 hours since you signed up for PLUS?

Please try signing in via gopro.com/login and see if you have the option to add Media.

You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

No I haven’t waited 24 hours. Was I supposed to?
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @alertoasis877

This is just a general time window we provide.

Were you able to try signing in again?

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

It's connected now but not auto uploading my media to the cloud in spite of it saying on the app that auto upload is on. Also the cameras WiFi keeps overriding my home WiFi