Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: I ve requested the GoPro plus Trial period and it says on the app to set up auto upload from ...

Hello, @alertoasis877. To verify, are your GoPro media now saved on the GoPro App on your iPad? If this is the case and the Mobile Upload is enabled (Preferences > My Account > Mobile Upload in blue), the media under the APP tab should have the following tags depending on upload status: 

CLOCK - Item is queued for upload
CLOUD+UP - Item uploading
CLOUD+CHECK - Upload completed
EXCLAMATION - There was an error uploading 

Do you see any of them on your media? 

Please also note that to begin a mobile upload, your device needs at least 120 percent of the total file size of your upload available in storage. For example, if a video contains 1GB of data, your device needs 1.2GB of available storage to start uploading.

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: I ve requested the GoPro plus Trial period and it says on the app to set up auto upload from ...

There are some files on there that were saved before it stopped doing that. As I explained before it won’t let me do even that anymore. The files that are on there show three with a clock and one with an exclamation
Highlighted
Hiker

....and yes there’s plenty of storage space
Highlighted
GoPro

@alertoasis877. To verify, have you already disabled then enabled the Mobile Upload setting on the GoPro App? Also, are the files with the clock icon and the exclamation mark not found yet in the media library when checked through plus.gopro.com? 

If the files are still in the SD card, try saving them to your computer and manually upload them to the PLUS cloud by adding media through plus.gopro.com. Let us know how it works out. Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

Yes I’ve disabled and enabled the mobile upload setting. No the media is not there on my GoPro plus media library. The files are still on my SD card but I don’t have a computer, just my iPad.
Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hi @alertoasis877

Would you mind signing in via gopro.com/login using Safari or any browsers on your iPad?

Once logged in, see if you have an option to upload Media.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

I do have the option to upload media but as mentioned in a previous message the camera won't upload files from the camera to the app part of the app anymore. Please read my previous message re this. 

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hi @alertoasis877

Thanks! We'll have this shared with the team for further checking.

We'll post back once we have an update.

If you have access to a non-iOS device, see if the upload will work.

Regards,

Ej