Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Tourist

I’ve downloaded several videos to my IPad using the GoPro app. They will not upload to the cloud.

I have downloaded several videos to my iPad using the GoPro app. I have an active GoPro Plus account, a good wifi connection, and over 150 GB of free space on my iPad. The media in the GoPro app just shows a cloud with a clock inside. I have followed the instructions and MOBILE UPLOAD ON is selected on. What am I missing? Why won’t these videos upload to the cloud?

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: I’ve downloaded several videos to my IPad using the GoPro app. They will not upload to the cloud

Did you ever find a solution to this? I have the same issue and am getting this impression the ability for the GoPro app to upload is total rubbish and flat out doesn't work.

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: I’ve downloaded several videos to my IPad using the GoPro app. They will not upload to the cloud

Never. Nothing has uploaded to the cloud in the past 3 weeks.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, given how long this app has been out for and they want a monthly subscription from me for it this is total rubbish.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello Everyone!

Have you tried signing in and out of the account?

Have you tested if manual upload works?

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

I’ve signed in and out several times. Opened and closed the app dozens of times. Left the IPad on, the app open, plugged into power, connected to my home WiFi network. Nothing. Not sure what you mean by manual upload. Walk me through that step by step. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Agreed

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @derek7576

We have recently released an update for the GoPro app on Android and iOS.
Please make sure you are on the latest version.
Following updates, it's a good idea to restart your phone before re-pairing your camera to the GoPro app. 
Let us know how it goes.

You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance.

Thanks!

Ej