Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Sightseer

I called support and they hung up the phone on me after I asked a simple question

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: I called support and they hung up the phone on me after I asked a simple question

@stoutjump8452, sorry to hear about what happened -- the line must've been disconnected or something. We try to help out as best as we can. I was able to locate your Support case based on the email address associated with your GoPro Support Hub account. The representative sent you an email with some details that will help resolve the issue with your Karma drone. Were you able to go through the suggestions? How did it go?

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: I called support and they hung up the phone on me after I asked a simple question

I called back and did get a return call.  This time the call was not disconnected.  I was offered sevral trouble shooting options which did not resolve the problem.  The support person asked me to move to an open field with out any obstructions and try again.  Still did not solve the issue.  I was then asked to send in a video showing me trying to calibrate my drone  which I did and submitted it to support.  Now I am waiting to hear back from the support staff.

Thank you