Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Rif.: Ho rinnovato l abbonamento con regolare pagamento a Apple tunes ma non riesco a usufrui...

Thank you for the details that you provided, @casta77 and @lukagoodyear. Our team is looking into this matter. We will keep you posted through this thread once we have a fix. Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Rif.: Ho rinnovato l abbonamento con regolare pagamento a Apple tunes ma non riesco a usufrui...

I have same problem

Apple subscription paid up but website says 

"Your Subscription Is Cancelled

Resubscribe to access these exclusive benefits again."

Media appears to be available on the web via https://plus.gopro.com/media-library

Highlighted
Tourist

I have same problem. GoPro support told me "Apple having problems with subscriptions" and sending me back to Apple. When i asked if i was the only one that had the problem answered: "yes"

Highlighted
GoPro

@casta77 @simona354 @kalinospl @lukagoodyear your access should be restored now. We did have an issue with iOS users that had to do with our ability to verify receipts with Apple and put in a fix yesterday to resolve it for users that we identified. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks

Highlighted
Tourist

Ok, problema risolto.

Highlighted
Tourist

@epicboost16310my subscription is still cancelled :(

Highlighted
GoPro

@kalinospl where are you seeing this ? On the app ? If so, can you try going to plus.gopro.com/media-library on your browser ? Does that work ? If that works, then try force quitting the GoPro app and starting it again. From what I can see on my end, the subscription is marked as Active. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Now its OK. Thanks :)