Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Sightseer

Re: Ho fatto l'abbonamento a gopro plus, ma riscontro grossi problemi nel caricare i file sul cloud.

Hola a todos,

hace un par de semanas compre la hero 8 también tengo el mismo problema. La noche de Año Nuevo grabó videos y los subió a la nube al día siguiente, desde ese día no he podido volver a subir videos a la nube. También estoy con la versión de prueba por 30 días y hasta ahora no me ha resultado. La verdad es que estoy un poco decepcionado de mi compra, porque a pesar de que la cámara es muy buena, los archivos presentan mucha dificultad para su manipulación. Ojalá alguien de la comunidad tenga respuestas, de lo contrario la cámara no sería de mucha utilidad. Saludos a todos y gracias desde ya.

Tourist

Re: Ho fatto l'abbonamento a gopro plus, ma riscontro grossi problemi nel caricare i file sul cloud.

@aenriquez  any answer to my comment? 

@danielstédile  escreveu:

I´m using wired network, which I believe there should have no issues uploading as it is very stable instead of using a wireless network, right?   And I´m uploading directly from my camera connected by cable to the computer (camera connected by cable to computer, and computer connected by cable to the internet).  In this scenario I believe there should have ZERO problems, which is not the case.

Please take a look at the picture attached to this message.

Thanks

@aenriquez  escreveu:

@danielstédile, sorry to hear about the trouble. Upload time is dependent on multiple factors, namely your network speed and the file size of your content. If you are using a wireless network, ensure that your device has a stable Wi-Fi connection. 

You can try Auto Upload (HERO5 Session and newer). Once it is set up on your camera and GoPro App, you can connect the GoPro camera to a wall charger with an output of 5V 1A (5V 2A maximum) and when your camera is sufficiently charged, the Auto Upload will start.

Hiker

I've been trying to upload video clips that I've taken with my DJI drone.  I can get some small files to upload, but I can't get the larger files over 1gb to work.  

GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hello Everyone. We got word from the team that an update has been implemented to fix the issue of not being able to upload large/chaptered files to the PLUS cloud. If you can, please test again to see if there is an improvement. Try testing using any of these methods

We would love to hear back from you. Let us know how it goes by posting back on this thread. Many thanks!

Tourist

Still the same crap, I can´t upload files more than 1Gb.  This is outrageous with customers.

I will cancel my subscription, please get in touch with me when problem is really fixed.

@mariustanya  escreveu:

Hello Everyone. We got word from the team that an update has been implemented to fix the issue of not being able to upload large/chaptered files to the PLUS cloud. If you can, please test again to see if there is an improvement. Try testing using any of these methods

We would love to hear back from you. Let us know how it goes by posting back on this thread. Many thanks!

GoPro

Hi @danielstédile

Sorry for any trouble caused. We'd like to check on this further.

Please reach out to our Support Team.

You may contact them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej