Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Tourist

Ho fatto l'abbonamento a gopro plus, ma riscontro grossi problemi nel caricare i file sul cloud.

I file di grosse dimensioni circa 3 gb non riesco a caricarli
Hiker

Re: Ho fatto l'abbonamento a gopro plus, ma riscontro grossi problemi nel caricare i file sul cloud.

Welcome to the club, I have the same problem.  Would be nice if GoPro responds.

Sightseer

Re: Ho fatto l'abbonamento a gopro plus, ma riscontro grossi problemi nel caricare i file sul cloud.

I am having the same issue. I found an old thread on anther site that said try turning on cellular upload - that only worked for a couple of videos, and it is stalled again.
GoPro

Hello @fleetexper75, @chrishart7, and @specspidey1977. Sorry to hear that you are having issues with uploading your files to the GoPro PLUS cloud. We'd like to gather more details so we can help you best. 

How are you uploading your files to PLUS? 

Are you all uploading regular videos, or are the media captured using other modes (Time Lapse, Time Warp, 360)?

When checking on the app or your computer, are the 3.0+ GB files split into chapters? 

If you can, see if uploading through other methods will help.  

Please note that if it is a chaptered file, it can only be uploaded using Auto Upload with the camera as a hub and through Quik for desktop. 

Let us know what you find out. Thanks!

Tourist

Regular videos, from 100MB to 3,5GB.

I tried upload by the app, by the website using the videos storaged in my computer, and by the website using the videos storaged in my GoPro.

2 of 20 videos were uploaded, even trying to upload one by one.  Fortunately I´m still on trial version of Plus, so I stil can change my mind if no solution is given....

Thanks

@mariustanya  escreveu:

Hello @fleetexper75, @chrishart7, and @specspidey1977. Sorry to hear that you are having issues with uploading your files to the GoPro PLUS cloud. We'd like to gather more details so we can help you best. 

How are you uploading your files to PLUS? 

Are you all uploading regular videos, or are the media captured using other modes (Time Lapse, Time Warp, 360)?

When checking on the app or your computer, are the 3.0+ GB files split into chapters? 

If you can, see if uploading through other methods will help.  

Please note that if it is a chaptered file, it can only be uploaded using Auto Upload with the camera as a hub and through Quik for desktop. 

Let us know what you find out. Thanks!

GoPro

@danielstédile, sorry to hear about the trouble. Upload time is dependent on multiple factors, namely your network speed and the file size of your content. If you are using a wireless network, ensure that your device has a stable Wi-Fi connection. 

You can try Auto Upload (HERO5 Session and newer). Once it is set up on your camera and GoPro App, you can connect the GoPro camera to a wall charger with an output of 5V 1A (5V 2A maximum) and when your camera is sufficiently charged, the Auto Upload will start.

Tourist

Rif.: Ho fatto l'abbonamento a gopro plus, ma riscontro grossi problemi nel caricare i file sul clou

Ho provato sia l'impostazione automatica che manuale, con wi fi e videocamera collegata al carica batterie sia da desktop PC una volta scaricato su di esso e aggiunto il contenuto, un file alla volta, arrivato in fondo al caricamento si blocca tutto. I file sono di dimensione media intorno ai 3/3.5 gb. Insomma devo appurare che non è che funziona molto bene questo servizio e anche le applicazioni non se la cavano meglio. Si può migliorare?
Tourist

I´m using wired network, which I believe there should have no issues uploading as it is very stable instead of using a wireless network, right?   And I´m uploading directly from my camera connected by cable to the computer (camera connected by cable to computer, and computer connected by cable to the internet).  In this scenario I believe there should have ZERO problems, which is not the case.

Please take a look at the picture attached to this message.

Thanks

@aenriquez  escreveu:

@danielstédile, sorry to hear about the trouble. Upload time is dependent on multiple factors, namely your network speed and the file size of your content. If you are using a wireless network, ensure that your device has a stable Wi-Fi connection. 

You can try Auto Upload (HERO5 Session and newer). Once it is set up on your camera and GoPro App, you can connect the GoPro camera to a wall charger with an output of 5V 1A (5V 2A maximum) and when your camera is sufficiently charged, the Auto Upload will start.

Go03.png