Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Tourist

Gopro plus charges

Go pro plus subscription charged me yesterday ,19 may, 5.49euros. Today ,20May, charged me 49.99 . Can anyone explain to me what is happening?
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Gopro plus charges

@vitalhero06606, did you upgrade or change your PLUS subscription from Monthly to Yearly?

Highlighted
Tourist

Nop. I had no money in the card so my monthly subscription ended. Now that i have money inside, i visited my last pro plus email and presses the caption "update me payment". Nothing else. That was 2 days before. Yesterday charged me 5 euros (monthly charge) and today 50 euros (yearly i guess). Anyway even if i press the yearly by mistake why should they charge me 5euro
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @vitalhero06606

It is possible that the upgrade was done after the billing date.

To have these charges checked further, it will be best to reach out to our Support Team.

You may submit a request for a callback through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, or initiate a chat conversation with one of our representatives.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Im trying to contact for 2 days but nothing happens
Highlighted
GoPro

@vitalhero06606, were you able to get a Support case number upon submitting a callback request at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs?

If having issues submitting the request or accessing the page, and if you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference.

If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage.

Highlighted
Tourist

I submitted a callback request but the only thing that happened was a blank pop up page. No support case number
Screenshot_2020-05-22-01-37-30-722_com.android.browser.jpg
Highlighted
GoPro

@vitalhero06606, please try to close the tab on your mobile device's web browser and relaunch the webpage. If possible, try with a web browser on your computer.