Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Gopro plus accessories discount problem

Ive purchased a gopro hero8 through the trade up promotion and also started a 1 month free trial of gopro plus. My problem is how do i make a purchase on accessories to receive 50% off ? Ive diwnloaded the app, logged in and applied otems to my basket but No duscount! Hope you can help gopro, im very excoted to be having a great new camera.

kind regards

dean

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Gopro plus accessories discount problem

[ Edited ]

Hello @deezoz. To verify, your order will have a rechargeable battery, and sleeve + lanyard, right? While you are logged in to your account on a browser, and you put the items in your cart, do you ever get any notification or warning (pop-up, or on top of the page) regarding any item on the order? 

It could be that what's preventing the order from completing, or the discount from being applied is the restriction with shipping batteries without a camera in the same order. Hope to hear back from you. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Tourist

Try it through a web browser, make sure you’re logged in.
GoPro

@deezoz, the discounted amount will reflect upon checkout on the website. Note that the discount applies only to purchases made on gopro.com. This does not also include activity kits, chargers, the Smart Remote, the Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter, the Karma Drone or Karma accessories, or non-GoPro manufactured accessories (such as SD cards). Limited to a maximum of 10 items per subscription anniversary year.

Tourist

Hi, thanks for your reply but I have tried this through the app and through the web browser and yes I am logged in on both occasions. I am trying to purchase a spare Hero 8 battery, sleeve and lanyard. So these items should be fine. Thanks.

GoPro

We appreciate you going through the recommended steps, @deezoz. We have brought this to the attention of the team in charge. We will post back again once we have an update. Thanks!

Tourist

Hi Mariustanya,

yes there does seem to be a lot of similar other gopro plus subscribers having the same issue. So likely that the problem is not local to me.

Thanks for your quick reply, i have been very impressed with gopro.

kind Regards

Dean

GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hello @deezoz. To verify, your order will have a rechargeable battery, and sleeve + lanyard, right? While you are logged in to your account on a browser, and you put the items in your cart, do you ever get any notification or warning (pop-up, or on top of the page) regarding any item on the order? 

It could be that what's preventing the order from completing, or the discount from being applied is the restriction with shipping batteries without a camera in the same order. Hope to hear back from you. 

Tourist

Hi Mariustanya,

thanks for getting back to me.

I have just checked this now and the 50% discount is now working for all the accessories and yes there is a message at the top of the browser of the basket informing of the shipping resrtriction of a battery. The main thing is I can now purchase a travel case and tripod as well as a sleeve and lanyard.

Thabks for the follow up that was very kind of you.

kind Regards

Dean

Dean