Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Sightseer

Gopro Plus Member

i thought a gopro plus member has a 50% discount on all accessories?..but it seems not
Hiker

Re: Gopro Plus Member

Yeah, I thought of buying the bicycle mount but I don't get the 50% off. I guess I'll buy it from Amazon...

Sightseer

Are you guys logged in on GoPro.com? It works for me... Go to the circle/person icon in the top right corner to sign in. Let me know if it still isn't working 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Seems it is not possible buy batteries / chargers from the site (to Norway) . Anyone knows the rules for shipping batteries with discount

GoPro

Hello Everyone!

The accessory discount does not include activity kits, chargers, the Smart Remote, the Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter, the Karma Drone or Karma accessories, or non-GoPro manufactured accessories (such as SD cards). Limited to a maximum of 10 items per subscription anniversary year.

For reference, you may check the terms and conditions here: https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/subscription/gopro-plus-monthly-subscription/GoProPlusMonthly.html

An order for a battery/ dual battery charger must come with a product using the battery (ex. camera). There is also a restriction globally as to how many batteries can be contained in a package being shipped via air. These restrictions are placed on us by the shipper and not something we can control. You may be able to find a local retailer that carries our products.

Thanks!
Ej

Tourist

I thought that I read in the gopro plus info before i signed up that all accessories from gopro.com were 50% off, but in a chat with gopro just a few minutes ago, it doesn't look like anything but a battery is discounted.  I'm pretty disappointed with that.

GoPro

@batmanc2, this is stated on the GoPro Plus page at gopro.com.

Sightseer

I'm unclear about what you guys mean. I have the discounts for basically everything. I have noticed that sometimes they aren't applied even if I am signed in as GoPro Plus, but I have found a workaround: Open an incognito window (or something similar on safari) and log into GoPro Plus. That works for me every time. I took a screenshot of the accessories page. The only thing that isn't discounted on this screenshot is the light mod.

Screen Shot of Acessories