Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro plus says subscription cancelled even though it s paid up to date through iTunes!

I have an ongoing case number 07812781, referencing this situation that I cant seem to get resolved. Last email I received states that the file is being closed "temporarily" and that it has been forwarded up the team chain yet I still get no response after several tries. Your system says it was cancelled by iTunes on 4/23/2020, even though I made no cancellation requests through iTunes, and as you can see by the screen shot that I am current until 21 June in which it will automatically renew for another month after that. I am trying to make a purchase and it asks me to subscribe to Plus to get the discount even though I already subscribe and have done so since June of 2018. I have since renewed the "Monthly Subscription" on April 24, and again on May 21st through iTunes yet your system still shows as being cancelled. Will I get reimbursed for the 2 monthly subscription payments that I have paid since then? I would like to finish the purchase I have in my "cart" without having to renew a subscription that I have already paid for!

Screenshot 2020-05-29 at 12.16.56 PM.png
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro plus says subscription cancelled even though it s paid up to date through iTunes!

Hello @pynapl! Apologies for the inconvenience caused. This is definitely not something we wanted you to experience. The team is working deliberately to get this resolved as soon as possible. Our Support Team will keep you posted when new information is available. Your patience and understanding are very much appreciated.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: GoPro plus says subscription cancelled even though it s paid up to date through iTunes!

Same exact thing has happened to me and GoPro has been no help.