Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro plus says subscription cancelled even though it s paid up to date!

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro plus says subscription cancelled even though it s paid up to date!

@redbeach34004, sorry to hear you're having issues with PLUS. I was able to locate your Support case using the email address associated with your Support Hub profile. I believe that our Support Team will be coordinating with the team in charge to look further into this. It will be best to continue working with them to get the process going.

Highlighted
Tourist

My GoPro app now also says it can’t find my SD card! This is highly disappointing! A lot of problems!
Highlighted
GoPro

@redbeach34004, what's the microSD card used? Make sure that a recommended SD card is used for your camera. There are also some troubleshooting suggestions here that can help: NO SD or SD ERR on Camera's LCD

Highlighted
Tourist

The card is ok, I’ve used it for the last month! Then suddenly GoPro plus doesn’t work and the card, everything was working yesterday!
Highlighted
GoPro

@redbeach34004, this is strange. There's no way that PLUS would affect the SD card in the camera. Please try the suggested troubleshooting steps in the article and let us know how it goes. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you. Your time and patience are very much appreciated.

Highlighted
Tourist

What is going on with the GoPro app and go pro plus! Still no access to gopro plus as explained before! GoPro app is shocking! Sometimes works sometimes doesn’t! Says it doesn’t read sd card as previously stated! Says it can’t connect to camera, something went wrong! When it does finally work and download your pics and vids it just kicks you out of the app! It crashes! After reading all the other comments on the support page, there seems to be a definite problem with the app!! Awful app!
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @redbeach34004

Sorry for any trouble caused.

There is currently an issue with PLUS subscription via iTunes. Our team is working on this.

That being said, this should not affect how the files are transferred from the camera to the app.

Please go over the steps on How to Resolve GoPro App Crashing or Freezing Issues

Thanks!

Ej