Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Hiker

GoPro batteries not available for UK with GoPro Plus

Just upgraded to Hero 8 and went in GoPro Plus to order Charger + battery to find out that its not available to the UK.  I assume this is tied to flying with Lithium batteries in the hold - which is odd as I believe transport to the UK is by road and thus no different to anywhere else in mainland Europe?

Therefore, GoPro please advise where this key/essential accessory can be obtained in the UK for the GoPro plus price?

A half way alternative would be to offer the charger on GoPro Plus and leave us UK residents to source the batteries?

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro batteries not available for UK with GoPro Plus

Hello, @peterr045. The GoPro PLUS discount only applies to purchases made through GoPro.com directly. Per regulation, you may purchase battery chargers and batteries at a discount provided that they come with a device that uses the battery in the same order. Apologies for the inconvenience. The restriction on the shipping of batteries and chargers to your location is something beyond our control.

Highlighted
Hiker

I"m fully aware of that now having tried to buy it. It's a pity that wasn't made clear when I upgraded to Hero 8 two weeks ago.  Is the delivery of GoPro Plus by road or air?

GoPro - great cameras but extremely poor customer relations.

Highlighted
Hiker

Your response doesn't answer my questions - it just states the obvious,  Unfortunately no help whatsoever or support to a GoPro customer with questions answered?