Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro Plus upload

Hi, I have uploaded my files from my Max into the GoProApp of my IPad. I have then worked on my IPad on the 360footages and rendered some of my footages. Afterwards they were safed in the GoProApp again as new "normal" footages. My intention was then to transfer them on my windows laptop. I thought that the rendered videos would also be uploaded in the GoProPlus but I just recognised that they have not been uploaded into the GoProPlus. How do I then upload them on my laptop? Is really the only way to safe them into the photo app of the IPad and transfer from there? This would really be annoying. There should be a way in my view that the rendered footages are directly transferred from the GoProApp into GoProPlus. Furthermore, it should then be possible to import the files directly from GoProPlus into the GoProVR Player without having to download them first from GoProPlus to the laptop and drag&drop them then into the VR Player. It needs in my view too many steps to come to a result - in particular if I compare this to OneDrive or iCloud. 

Merci Jochen

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Plus upload

Hi @adepthero1604

Rendered MAX files should also be uploaded to PLUS.

Do you have Mobile Uploads turned ON?

See if turning it off/on will initiate the upload.

Relaunch the app before turning it back on.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

I have now tried everything which is in my view possible: restarted the app, switched mobile on, logged out and in again etc. From my perspective nothing has changed. I should probably also mention that my IPAD has not GSM but it is definitely connected to WiFi and I have tried all alternatives. Is there a way to simply copy the files on an sdcard again? Or how do I manually select the files and load them up to the GoProCloud?  

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @adepthero1604

What iOS version is your Ipad on?

Can you please try testing this with another device?

If you no longer have the files on the camera, try to do a test recording then have it transferred to the app.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej