Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

GoPro Plus is Broken

When I signed up for the GoPro Plus free trial my subscription selection was for a year for $49.00 plus tax after the free trial.  I made the payment thru my iTunes account. Everything worked peachy keen for the free trial. I was enjoying uploading from my new Hero8 and buoying tons of accessories with sone a discounts. Then the second my trial ended my subscription was canceled by GoPro. I thought Something went wrong with my payment option so I checked my ITunes account and my bank account. 100% my payment went thru and nothing was canceled on my end. So I tried out the awesome GPro Support chat with representative option not one but two different times over a week ago. Each time the representative said he could see I paid for and did not cancel my account. They said there was nothing they could do to help me and would pass my problem on to the team.  Well it's been over a week now and still nothing has been done to correct the problem. Really? Come on I know the Covid has slowed down everything in the US but my Plus account? Is it just me or have others been having this problem?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Plus is Broken

@nitefire please check now. You should have access.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry to hear about what happened, @nitefire. We will pass this along to the PLUS team. We will update you through this thread. Thanks!

Highlighted
GoPro

@nitefire please check now. You should have access.

Highlighted
Tourist

Everything seems to be back and working just fine. Thanks for the speedy fix.

Highlighted
GoPro

Awesome! Great to know your PLUS service is back. Thanks for the update, @nitefire