Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Hiker

Re: GoPro Plus Files Not Uploading

Hi, I started this support thread, you can review it for the details of my case.  Files reside on my iphone.

GoPro

@sunnyvista88256 To verify, have you been able to try manually uploading the files through a computer via gopro.com ? 

Hiker

The files only reside on my iPhone.

GoPro

@sunnyvista88256 . If you can, try copying the files to your computer. Once there, add the media to your PLUS manually through GoPro.com . 

Hiker

Its been 3 days since i recorded about 30mins of footage. Max has been sitting connected to a power source and apparently uploading something. 3 days and nothing has uploaded. 

Why advertise this feature if it doesnt work? How can you charge people for empty space? 

This has nothing to do with my connection, its a poor service at GP's end. Why allow us to upload large files when your system cant handle them? I get the same results from my PC. It just uploads but never finishes. Means i cant use my PC for all that time and then i get nothing.

We waste our time and possibly  money trying to get this working and GP does nothing about it. Posting that same tips over and over again here is not helping. It boosts the staff's post count and nothing else.