Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

GoPro 2 Step Verification will not text a code

This has been very frustrating. I have not been able to log in to my account for weeks. No code is being sent from GoPro for the 2 step verification. This seems like it is an on going problem.

I have been reading countless questions on the same situation. The reply is to restart your phone (That doesn't work). I get 2 step verication from other accounts that I have with no problem.

I tried contacting GoPro through support and NO ONE calls back. The chat is HORRIBLE!!!!! They are impersonal, leave you hanging, don't tell you what they are going to do or anything. You have to probe them for answers. Then they finally say, They have to meet with thier team to come up with a solution. Then don't tell you anything after that. Again you have to probe them for a response. 1 day, 1 week, 1 month................. Unknown. They will email me.

I have been a GoPro Plus member since the beginning. I have bought over 15 different cameras from them and ALL the accessories. The customer service has gone WAY down hill since going public.

GoPro Customer service.............. Please work on this problem. Make it a priority. You are losing your customers.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro 2 Step Verification will not text a code

Hi @troya302

Kindly try signing in again.

Please note that you can enable the feature again.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry to hear that you are having issues logging in to your GoPro PLUS account, @troya302. If you have already restarted your device and checked with your network provider regarding your number, the other option that can be done is to disable the 2-factor authentication for your account. Let me know if you would like to do so. You can tag me in you reply. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Yes. If that can be done please do it. Thank you
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @troya302

Kindly try signing in again.

Please note that you can enable the feature again.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks. That did the trick. I’m back in.
Highlighted
GoPro

Glad to hear that, @troya302. Let us know if anything else comes up.