Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Go pro plus

Hello, so i am fairly new to the go pro family. The only question I have is will go pro plus cover a camera that was purchased not on the go pro website. I saw in the description it was only eligible for purchases made on the website and was not sure about it. Any yes or no would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Go pro plus

@stoutstar68501 - Welcome to the family! And yes, PLUS will cover your eligible GoPro camera no matter where you purchased it.

That part about purchases on the GoPro.com site refers to the discount you can get on the mounts and accessories. The discount only applies for purchases made on the site, and not for purchases made through other retailers.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Go pro plus

@stoutstar68501 - Welcome to the family! And yes, PLUS will cover your eligible GoPro camera no matter where you purchased it.

That part about purchases on the GoPro.com site refers to the discount you can get on the mounts and accessories. The discount only applies for purchases made on the site, and not for purchases made through other retailers.