Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Files won’t upload to cloud

Can you try pulling the battery out, reinserting and plugging it back in to try the manual upload ? What error message are you seeing ?
Highlighted
Hiker

It keeps telling me to check wifi even though it’s connected and right beside the router. I’ve tried pulling the battery, I’ve tried restarting my router, still not working
Highlighted
GoPro

Seems like the camera has lost connection to the wifi network somehow. @aragon1006 or @mariustanya are there support articles to go through the process of setting up CAH again ? If so, can you help @starryy with those ?

Highlighted
Hiker

Except it is still connected to wifi. When I look in the settings and connection, it still shows it’s connected to wifi. I managed to actually get one video to download then it crashed again. So I turned it off, unplugged it, removed battery, and tried again. I’m at work now so I don’t know what the status of it is at this moment
Highlighted
GoPro

It seems like something is wrong with the connection from the camera to wifi. Can you try resetting the connections on the camera and set it up again for Camera as a Hub when you get a chance ? 

Highlighted
GoPro

@starryy. You may refer to this article How to Set Up Auto Upload with GoPro Plus 

Highlighted
Hiker

It’s already set up to gopro plus
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @starryy we are asking if you could reset the connections and redo the setup to see if the problem goes away.

Thanks