Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Hiker

Download der Cloud Medien im Web oder ohne Quick

Hallo,

ich habe ein Problem beim Download aus der Plus Cloud im Web.
Ich verwende Mac und die aktuelle Version von Chrome.

Wenn ich eine "größere Zahl" von Videos von dort Markiere (10-30),
werden random Videos dazwischen ausgelassen. Das ist bei mir jederzeit zu reproduzieren. Und da man auf der Website dann leider auch nicht die Dateinamen sieht, ist es auch sehr schwer die fehlenden von Hand runterzuladen.

Hätte das auch schon gerne an den Support gemeldet, aber da Formular funktioniert weder für Rückruf oder Chat.

Jetzt die Frage, hat jemand eventuell einen besseren Workflow um an die Daten zu kommen?

Aktuell habe ich es so, wenn ich die Kameras an den Strom Hänge landen sie alles in die Cloud.

Bei den MAX aufnahmen, mache ich erst noch das Stiching in der APP (Weil das schneller geht als in Premiere Pro) und dann landen sie in der Cloud.

Das runterladen ist wie gesagt nun das Problem.

Das Problem mit der Quick app ist leider, das ich sie da zwar runterladen kann, aber in die eigene Ordner Struktur. Ziehe ich sie raus,

verschwinden sie plötzlich auch aus der Quick app. Das ist ziemlich unsauber und ich kann sie kein zweites mal laden.

Am liebsten wäre mir eine Art Datei App. Hat jemand eventuell sogar schon herausgefunden ob hier ein offenes Protokoll dahinter steht was man nutzen könnte? 

Highlighted
Hiker

Betreff: Download der Cloud Medien im Web oder ohne Quick

Hi Guys,

since there are English responses to e.g. German threads, 

just tell me if should translate my request.

Thanks for any help anyway.

Highlighted
Hiker

Betreff: Download der Cloud Medien im Web oder ohne Quick

Gopro Support?

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Betreff: Download der Cloud Medien im Web oder ohne Quick

@basti-k, thanks for reaching out and providing the details. Spherical footage isn't compatible with Quik for Desktop. This is the reason why they don't show up in the app at all.

If you want to download your MAX's spherical content from the PLUS media library to your computer, you'll have to go to https://plus.gopro.com/media-library using a web browser. 

When you mentioned the issue with downloading a "larger number" of videos (10-30), are all these spherical footage? Do you get the same results when downloading regular videos from the cloud?

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Betreff: Download der Cloud Medien im Web oder ohne Quick

Hello Aenriquez,

I think there is a problem with the automatic translation,

basically I said I don't want to use Quick out of other reasons (Media disappear, even when still in the cloud when you Downloaded Files away and you can't Download again.)

I want to download using the Webbrowser. And the problem exists with any kind. 

Just tested with 9 "normal' videos, but the start the download only with 8 Files.

I found always when I use more then like 4 there is a high risk of missing files afterwards.  

I can see errors in the Inspector as well, it's a problem with your APP:

Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-24 um 09.11.36.png

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Download der Cloud Medien im Web oder ohne Quick

Hello, @basti-k. Are the videos that you are trying to download including videos from 2018 or earlier? 

When we introduced a revamped version of GoPro Plus in 2019, we allowed users to upload the actual source original file into the cloud infrastructure, and have the ability to download that particular file at both compressed and original quality. 

Overall, anything back in 2018 and before is compressed format and 2019 and further is the original and compressed formats. This being the case, see if the media dated 2018 or older can be downloaded by choosing compressed file over original quality. The option can only be accessed with a single file download, not when downloading multiple files at once. 

If this is not the case though, please continue contacting Support so a ticket can be created for your case. Make sure that you contact Support within the hours of operation specified in the contact page. If you continue to get the Captcha error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. You may also change the location to the US (if not yet) to get connected. 

If you choose to request a callback, you will be given a case number. If you do not receive a call in a few minutes' time, please provide us the case number so we can use it to follow up with Support. Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

Hello @mariustanya 

Thank you very much, this: 07811543 should be the case number

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for the information, @basti-k. We checked on the case and found out that there were attempts to contact you back on the 25th of May. Your phone was not reachable at that time though. We have tagged the team handling your case to contact you again. Please keep the lines open.