Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Tourist

Contact support issue

Hi,

I have been trying to contact the support helpline for 2 months now. Whenever I request a call it rings my phone for one call, which is impossible to answer and when I do they hang up straight away.

The GoPro plus app does not work on any of my devices and I am unable to cancel my subscription. It just brings up error whenever I cancel. I have now been charged for two months for an app that doesn’t work and I have no way of cancelling my subscription.

Is there anyway of asking someone to contact me by email? I have tried twitter, Instagram, email and phone and I cannot get anyone to contact me!
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Contact support issue

Hi @zippyhill0650

Sorry for any trouble caused.

Based on the records, we have made multiple attempts to contact the numbers listed on the cases generated.

However, there seems to be an error.

We have also checked the PLUS subscription (associated with the email registered on your HUB ID) and it shows as canceled.

If you need further assistance, it will be best to initiate a chat session instead.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi Ej,

Thank you for your response! I feel like I’m getting somewhere now!

I have tried the chat box but it does not work on my laptop or phone. I must just have the worst luck!

On my account it still says I have GoPro plus and I am still being charged.

Is there no way of a member of the team emailing me?

Thanks,
Corinne
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @zippyhill0650

If you haven't yet, try using Google Chrome.

Going on incognito mode should also help.

Email Support has long been discontinued.

We'll try to get someone from the team to reach out to you.

Thanks!

Ej