Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Hiker

Cant find a download of 58 minutes that ive downloaded 4 times it just not there in my GOPRO PLUS

Where do i look for a 58 minutes video i downloaded for the 4th time to GoPro Plus cant find it at all?

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Cant find a download of 58 minutes that ive downloaded 4 times it just not there in my GOPRO ...

Hello, @samba1. By downloaded do you mean saved to the PLUS cloud? How was the file uploaded? Did you get a confirmation that the file was successfully uploaded? If it was through auto upload with the camera as a hub, you should be able to see a single file for the video.

Try logging to plus.gopro.com. and scan through your media in the library and see if the file may have been incorrectly dated. This means they can be under a different timeline. 

If it was uploaded through a different method, the video must have been chaptered so you will be looking for multiple clips. See this file naming convention for a guide on finding the chapters.