Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Cannot Upload Large Files to GoPro Plus

I chatted with customer support who asked about my menory card and said it was not supported. I got out another card that matched the list of cards on the gopro site. Now the download seems to work.

Highlighted
Tourist

After speaking with CS yesterday, I installed my SD card that meets their specifications (NOT ALL DO. My first did not bought it Christmas Day ar CVS.) I took two 15 minutes videos and came home, plugged camera in, and auto upload began immediately. I was worried it was not working because about 5 hours later, it was still uploading. However, this morning, I looked and both files are there and immediately began loading into Quik which took a bit also. 

So make sure your SD card is compatible. There is a list on the sight somewhere. 

I know this stuff is frustrating and I'm not sure with present tech that Go Pro can imporve uploads from such a small camera. Not being a tech person, I'm not sure about such things. I did ask a tech savvy friend about why I could stream at real time bu not upload faster. Difference is the stream quality isn't close to what we create a video at.

Hope this helps and Good luck.

Highlighted
Tourist

My cloud upload was not working with SD card which was bundled with GoPro from official shop.

After few days after this topic was up, I was able to upload. I didn't changed my side, I think they have fixed something at their end.

Maybe it was some server reboot.

Highlighted
Hiker

I'm still not having any luck as well.  

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hello Everyone. We got word from the team that an update has been implemented to fix the issue of not being able to upload large/chaptered files to the PLUS cloud. If you can, please test again to see if there is an improvement. Try testing using any of these methods

We would love to hear back from you. Let us know how it goes by posting back on this thread. Many thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

I had no problem uploading two large videos files, whatever you did seems to have worked for me... thanks GoPro!

Highlighted
GoPro

@chrishart7, so cool to hear that. Feel free to post back if anything else comes up. Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!