Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Sightseer

CANT make GOPRO plus subscription

I cant make gopro subscription. I cant change my name gopro added me, i cant contact support in any way because  support contact fom disaapears imidiately after page is up. GOPO plus, i enter creditcard info and click purchase, nothing happens

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: CANT make GOPRO plus subscription

@hardylift7447, make sure that your shipping address is complete and correct all the way down to the zip code. PO boxes do not work. If you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore ordering using an incognito browser.

If you continue to experience issues subscribing to PLUS through the page, you may try through the GoPro App on your mobile device.

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

a mi me pasa exactamente lo mismo y he mirado los movimienos de mi tarjeta y ahi si pasan el servicio, llevo desde las 17:00 intentando contactar con alguien y es imposible.

Hice el intento de registrarme 4 veces y es el mismo numero de veces que aparace cobrado en mi cuenta

Highlighted
GoPro

@educ15, it will be best if you can share additional information with our Support Team. Please reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage.

Highlighted
Sightseer

YEAP...LOCATION CHANGE DID IT. TY ;)