Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Hiker

Avoid paying by Palpal

I am very dissatisfied with gopro I order from them on and paid by paypal their site crashed and they took the payment still. Trying to get an answer back is a nightmare, I have escalated it with paypal to get my money back. It takes a month as gopro do not answer requests. I am a gopro plus customer as well, such a shame I expected a lot more from a big brand.
GoPro

Re: Avoid paying by Palpal

[ Edited ]

@livelydive04178, sorry to hear about the trouble. This is definitely not the kind of experience we want you to have. We try to help out as best as we can. Should you have further questions, you may reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs.

Hiker

Re: Avoid paying by Palpal

I did this at the start check your computer system. Never was emailed conversation. But the event said that he could see the order ref, but nothing in it. Told I had to go to paypal which I did. Gopro then took the money from paypal. I have escalated with PayPal, I send u messages from there and you never reply. I think that you are going to find that the consumer tv programs in the uk will have a field day with some of the practices I have seen on this forum. Shocking service. I brought gopro as I wanted the best, it's not all about product service is a key