a month ago - last edited a month ago
Here's a list of products you can use to read, visualize and convert GoPro metadata depending on your purpose. Please submit additional items in the comments if you want them added to the list.
- GoPro Quick Desktop / Android / iOS (Free) - Official editing tool. Can visualize some of the metadata, although many users have reported problems.
- GoPro Telemetry Extractor (Free/Premium) - Extract, visualize and convert any data stream (sensor) to other formats.
- Virb Edit (Free) - Overlay nice gauges on videos. GPS data must be converted to GPX first.
- Dashware (Free) - Combine video and gauges. Data must be converted to compatible formats first.
- Serious Racing (Free) - Online lap timer. Reads GPS data.
- Race Technology (Paid) - Offline lap timer and other sensor data.
- Drone Viewer (Paid) - Reads and displays GPS data alonside the video.
- Race Render (Free) - Offline lap timer. GPS data must be converted to GPX first.
- GTE After Effects template (Free/Paid) - Customizable After Effects gauges for visualizing multiple data streams.
- gpmf-parser - C++ sample project and documentation on the GoPro Metadata Format.
- gopro-utils - GoLang tools for extracting some of the data streams, plus batch tool for automating the process on Windows.
- gopro2gpx - Python tool for converting the GPS data into GPX.