Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Labs
Tourist

how to disable MOWNR command display when turning on go pro?

[ New ]

As much as I love go pro labs. is there any way to turn off the info display after turning on go pro?

GoPro

Re: how to disable MOWNR command display when turning on go pro?

[ New ]

Yes.  Either !MOWNR=""  i.e. blank.  Or !RESET

Adventurer

[ New ]

@adxzun2099 wrote:

As much as I love go pro labs. is there any way to turn off the info display after turning on go pro?

!RESET is a  command to   refresh back or rest the Betaware not turn off, so when you place that command in, it will be saying again;

Goprolabs bete fw participation......  

you can  put a  Space in (the  owners info command area) and when the camera starts up you will have minimal info like a small square nothing more.

Highlighted
Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks!!!
Tourist

[ New ]
Ahh i see!! Thanks!! So basically you can't turn off this feature at all after turning on go pro. Even if you add a blank space as your intro, the blank space would cut off the top part of the bottom IU buttons. Oh well. Sorry I'm a bit OCD. Guess ill just get used to it.

Thanks! Much appreciated!
GoPro

[ New ]

The feature can be turned off -- either !MOWNR=""  or !RESET  -- but as for removing the legal message, no.  So either you have "GoPro Labs\nBeta Firmware,\nParticipation\nTerms Apply" or your name.  Something is presented so it is clear that the camera is not stock.  

Adventurer

[ New ]

!Reset is not a turn off  its a reset to the default - repeating myself.

youd onot want the Intro of gopro this Engineer must write a code for us, otherwise we are forced to live with it