Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Labs
GoPro

Re: ReelSteadyGo not working with GoPro Labs!

[ New ]
Sightseer

[ New ]
Thank you!!
Hiker

[ New ]

ReelSteady Go 1.0.15 was just released. I'm a licensed user and the initial version I downloaded was through an email link so...err...other than emailing support, how do you download the latest release? Doesn't look like the app has any built-in updates. :P

Nomad

[ New ]
Here:
https://www.reelsteady.com/blogs/news/reelsteady-go-1-0-15-with-gopro-labs-support-available-now
You can read:
To download the update, launch ReelSteady Go.
Would be nice if there was a menu item in ReelSteady "update now" and "version"...

Hiker

[ New ]

I swear that line about how to update the app wasn't there last night. :P

I did launch the app and discoved that, yes, you can download the update via a prompt within the app. Still kinda weird though. I guess I'm so used to having a "Check or updates" menu item or a way to just manually download it from a website. 

Nomad

[ New ]
Thanks for the info - I am currently traveling and will only be able to update at the weekend. I still have the "secret version 1.0.10 - whose link was only available on request ... I'm curious if the update works so easily here too. Yes, a menu item" Check for updates "and at least the version would be displayed on the front page Great!