Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Labs
Hiker

Long videos display issue

[ New ]
Since new update 1.70.75 it's impossible for me to see long videos on the camera. Is there any solution? Thank you

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Long videos display issue

[ New ]

I had to ask, as it says it will not play on the webpage used to enabled it. I did want there to be an unknown bug.

Warning: Larger chapters may not work everywhere in the ecosystem, even the camera will not playback or USB transfer files larger than 4GB in this current firmware.  

This feature is for those using tools Premeire Pro of FCP-X, and don't need on camera review.  If it comes to be a mainstream feature, playback will be support.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Are you talking about the use of 12GB Chapters?

Hiker

[ New ]
Yes @0dan0
GoPro

[ New ]

I had to ask, as it says it will not play on the webpage used to enabled it. I did want there to be an unknown bug.

Warning: Larger chapters may not work everywhere in the ecosystem, even the camera will not playback or USB transfer files larger than 4GB in this current firmware.  

This feature is for those using tools Premeire Pro of FCP-X, and don't need on camera review.  If it comes to be a mainstream feature, playback will be support.

Hiker

[ New ]
Thanks for your info and support @0dan0 !! I can't view large files in the camera and mobile app but on the computer I have no problem, I have tried to upload the files in media librery and then I download them to the mobile app. I can add gps tags and everything without problem.