Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Labs
Tourist

GoPro Labs Firmware - Hero 9 can't connect from phone after update

[ New ]
Hy all, I did the installation of the GoPro Labs Firmware on my Hero 9 as I did on my Max and Hero 8 and I have the same probleme with each device: After updating I can't connect my phone with the phone. some time it works and when I try again after camera went off I can't connect anymore. The only solution I found is to delete the camera in the Quik app and then synch it back. this is very annoying. And another probleme with Hero 9, after the installation the Labs Firmware, the Quik application ask me to update to the new firmware witch is 1.52 this is very annoying. Labs Firmware has awesome features but please make it work properly and add it the the next update
GoPro

Re: GoPro Labs Firmware - Hero 9 can't connect from phone after update

[ New ]

There are no inherent connection issues with Labs that we are aware of.  Some QR Commands will turn off WiFi/BLE, but if you turn that on, connections should work. The App will always promote the update to the latest firmware version, and currently 1.52 is more recent that Labs 1.50 on HERO9. Labs will hopefully see it own updates in the future.