Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Labs
Hiker

Different cmaera modes

[ New ]

I'm really struggling with this one, is it possible to use the QR coding to activate the camera in night photo mode at 22:30 switch off at 03:30 then switch back on at 06:30 in photo mode and switch off at 08:30 and then repeat the command the following day? thanks   

Adventurer

Re: Different cmaera modes

[ New ]

trying to help out:  so as I try to understand this 

a vid to come

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Adventurer

[ New ]
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Adventurer

[ New ]

The reason why I think you are struggling is we need to understand  your problem, I see  that you want to do a 5 hour Nightlapse photo, correct?

You are  telling us you want to do a Night photo in Photo mode, that will be "One Single Photo" and hte camera will stay on for 5 hours, rethink that and you'll see the mistake. Did you meant to say, Timelapse mode, Nighrlapse photo at an interval, with a shutter speed?

SInce the QR located on the Customiser page does not offer us the Timelapse mode for Nightlapse at all. we must ask now @0dan0  to  enable Nightlapse, so you can get the actual command to work. we are now One step closer to  resolving your Struggle?   does that sound about right?

FISH

Adventurer

[ New ]

More Coffee for me:  But here goes 

mNL - mode Night-Lapse  make sure the camera is set up to only one profile in Timelapse Mode, use Nightlapse  and  set the profle  mode format within to photo

!22:30NmNL!S!18000E

Right now that is the schedule for 10:30PM for 5 hours a Nightlapse photo for whatever profile settings you chosen within the camera.

GoPro

[ New ]

Night Photos also work great during the day.  So why change modes?   What other settings, like how many photos per hour?

Hiker

[ New ]

Thanks for you reply, I watched your video thank you for running through the issue. Yes I'd like night lapse photo mode, my mistake in the explanation. I know the camera can be set to take multiple photos in night photo mode but I'd also like the ability for the camera to shut down after 03:30 & restart either in the same or different photo mode.

thanks 

Hiker

[ New ]

I know the camera can be set to take multiple photos in night photo mode but I'd also like the ability for the camera to shut down after 03:30 for example & restart either in the same or different photo mode taking multiple photos at a different time 06:30 for example.

1. Camera takes multiple photos in night photo mode 11:30 to 02:30

2. Camera turns off after 02:30

3. Camera turns back on at 06:30 taking multiple photos at 2 minute intervals

4. Camera turns back off at 08:30

5. The schedule repeats the following day if possible.