Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Hiker
TRAVELING WITH GOPRO KARMA

Hello everyone,

I'm planning on traveling with my drone and I've been researching on how to travel safely and troubleless through airport's customs, anybody has any advice?

Thank you!

Chris

Tourist
Re: TRAVELING WITH GOPRO KARMA

There was no question in Amsterdam airport and in Vienna airport. Just took Karma as hand baggage in plane. All my fear was in misunderstanding drone laws in this countries

Sightseer
I take the battery in my carry on and leave the drone in checked in luggage (in the case). Li-Po batteries might not be able to handle large changes in temperature or pressure
Tourist

Not so long time ago I've travelled from Belarus to Austria, Netherlands, Russia by plane. I took karma case wtih drone and battary inside it as cabine baggage and during security check was asked couple times just to open it. May be it will help someone.

Explorer
There are several post in this thread that contain links. DO NOT CLICK THEM.

Admin, these post (complete, not just identified links), and perhaps this entire thread, need to be deleted.
Highlighted
Hiker

Yup. Reported all 3 of them for good measure

Hiker
All linked post should have to be approved by moderator....
Explorer
LOL, just remembered that I created this group. Messages removed.