Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Tourist
Re: One thing leads to another

So, how is it that GoPro has my flight logs for my Karma?  I have gone to the GoPro site to register my Karma, but I never saw any place to do that.  I tried to purchase the extended warranty coverage and it says it is not available in my state (which I don't understand). So basically I am not sure how GoPro knows that I have a Karma and that I have flown it

Highlighted
Explorer
Did you connect your controller to WiFi?
Highlighted
Hiker

When I bought Karma Care, I think I remember there being a few states where it wasn't sold.  My guess is that it lies around definitions of "insurance", as I think I remember some specific language about that in the fine print.  Just guessses, however...

im not entirely surprised if GoPro has our flight logs, at least at some level.  When I had my crash, I had to upload data from my controller, but that's not to say they don't get a regular feed of a subset of that data.  Part of me is amazed by the level of detail, and part of me is a little creeped out.  :-)

Highlighted
Explorer

If I remember correctly, there was an acknowledgment that was checked off the first time I started and initiated the Karma controller that they would collect and use information from the controller.

Highlighted
Sightseer
Remove the Karma Propellers and put it again. It will work!
Highlighted
Sightseer
Did you contact GoPro on this issue? I had exact issue you had. The only thing they were willing to do is give me new propellers.
Highlighted
Explorer
Not sure if it's been removed or not from this thread (I marked it as Spam so it doesn't show for me), but the account dominoqq appears to be a fake account promoting a gambling website.

@jefft @ryanv12566
Highlighted
Hiker
I was about to report that also thanks