Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Sightseer
HELP!!!!
I have been having serious issues with my Karma Drone.  Previously, I had to order a new harness due to a malfunction.  Now, the stabilizer will not communicate with the Karma Drone.  The stabilizer WILL communicate with the Karma Grip, so it probably isn't the issue.  I have been trying every day for a week to reach customer service, but have not gotten anyone on the phone.  I waited up 55 minutes on one occasion before hanging up.  In fact, I'm waiting right now and I'm up to 27:34.  It's no wonder my stock hasn't reached $9 in the last 3 months. 

Any ideas?
Highlighted
Sightseer
Re: HELP!!!!

clock.png
Highlighted
Anonymous

I am having the same situation.  I bought the drone grip bundle about 22 days ago.  Everytime I fly after a few seconds it says camera not detected return to launch.

I have tried calling multiple times but everytime you select help with Karma it hangs up on me.   I bought it at Best Buy and they only have a 15 day return policy so if I cannot get a hold of Gopro in 8 days, I guess I'm stuck.

Honestly, I don't want my money back I just want this product to work and like you, I have no idea how to get in touch with Gopro.

Highlighted
Hiker

I've had occassional struggles with getting Karma to recognize either of my Hero 5's -- including this weekend.  However, I think in my case, it's user error.  I believe I wasn't getting the Hero snuggly enough in the harness for it to make solid contact.  This allowed the drone to start up, but have no camera video, with an occassional message that the stabilizer wasn't happy.  The last time I inserted the camera, which was successful, there was an almost "click", and the harness closed more easily.  YMMV, but I think that was my issue.