on 05-07-2017 06:42 PM
Since I am the creator of this group I am granted certain "rights". These "rights" are not something I
I've bestowed upon myself but rather privileges like deleting/moving post that anyone gets when they create a new group.
That being said, I do have certain expectations and guidelines.
- Keep it GoPro: a mention about a competitor product or feature is one thing, going on about how much better it is (especially coupled with how much worse GoPro is) will result in the post being deleted
- Negative attitudes, including overly strong sarcasm will not be tolerated. This can be about product or people, it's not why I created this group.
- If you're going to help, try to be genuinely helpful or stay out of the discussion. It's ok to give the wrong advice, mistakenly give the wrong information, or just not have the answer. As long as you do so with good intentions, it's all good. However, replies like, RTFM (read the f*ckin' manual) or "you don't know what you're talking about" will be deleted and repeat offenders will be booted.
- Contribute, contribute, contribute. See a cool video or article or experience/learn something new, let the group know. From beginners advice to expert skills and techniques, never assume it's common knowledge. We all get better by sharing and learning from others.
- Be safe flying your drone and have fun!
If you post something and want to have it removed, let me know and I'll take it down. Your words are your words and you reserve the right to have it removed if you want. If, by chance, I am not able to remove it or you can't get ahold of me, message @jefft and he should be able to do it.
This is a private group on the GoPro Support Server. As such, we are also bound by the same rules that can be found on the main Community Support site https://community.gopro.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/ct-p/CommunityGuidelines
I am open to any and all suggestions. I truly hope that we can build this group into a thriving community on it's own and all benefit from it.