Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Backpacker
how do you use yours?

thought i'd share some of the things i've mounted my Fusion on, have also put it on an RC car but can't find a pic of that 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzh1qilf0e8&t=26s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fA-uZEKD0s&t=14s

IMG_8091.PNG
a GoPro Fusion attached to my RC car, very impressed how well it stabilized the video
Adventurer
Re: how do you use yours?
Very cool. And here I am, scared to mount my Fusion to my surfboard because I'm worried the sand in the water might scratch the lens.
Backpacker

notice i didn't take it very far/high on the Karma lol, & no I don't trust water either. I almost lost a Session mounted on the RC car when it went mad & drove straight into the sea while playing on the beach, can't see me risking it with Fusion

Hiker

Here is my First full 360 video nothing speical, just took it on a walk with me to get some coffee

Hiker

Check this out done with the Gopro fusion VR Adobe Premiere plugins

Adventurer
I love the picture quality. And, how cool is it too be able pan the shot without having to be holding the camera? It's like have your own little videographer with you. I was at the beach this morning flying my drone. I also had Fusion on its tripod filming. I got some great shots with the drone but even better moments captured with Fusion as people and their dogs came by.
Adventurer
I'm having issues uploading to YouTube. It must be something I'm not unchecking in Adobe. I'm trying to create 2D video with the GoPro vr plugins but when I export and upload to YouTube it's coming up as 360. Since I'm using the plugins, the videos look really bad with all of the changes to the yaw, pitch, roll, and fov. They play correctly in VLC but also play as 360 in Windows Media player.

I change the export to YouTube 4K from source but there must be something I'm not checking/unchecking.
Hiker

The Nice part is you just turn it on and start shooting, want to try some night shooting next heard it works great in low light.