Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Sightseer
Sharing Go Pro Fusion 360 film

I am new to this and have not done masses of research so excuse ignorance ! I am trying to share raw 360 spherical footage but only have an IPad and IPhone, not a PC. I need to share the footage with a friend who is going to download and work on them for post production. Is it possible to share these big files with just an IPad ? And if not what software/ programmes would you need to share...Very grateful for any advice ! Thank you

Explorer
Re: Sharing Go Pro Fusion 360 film
Your going to need a microSD to lightning port adapter and a cloud service like drop box. To share the RAW footage, you need to manually move ALL of the files from the Front and Back SD cards onto your device (Do not use the GoPro app). Apple products are tricky because they aren't open systems with easy access to the root folders on their devices. You might need to check on an Apple forum about this, but basically you need to manually transfer the files to your device using the adapter and then upload the file folders (with all of the files) to a cloud service. The person you are sharing the media with will then need to download the folders to their computer and stitch them with Fusion Studio.
Sightseer
Re: Sharing Go Pro Fusion 360 film

Thank you Daniel that sounds like great advice ! Will try that out and cheers for your time in replying.