Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Sightseer
Re: Blurry Shaky Footage

I just had a look at one of the other videos that is in 5.2k in the Fusion Edit window and I can definitely see the weird bluriness and twitching there as well, this is before it is rendered.

Hiker
Also Have you done all the updates on your camera
Sightseer

It is brand new and today is the first day really trying it.  I have not updated anything.

Hiker
Are both the memory cards new, could be one is bad
Sightseer

Everything is brand new.  I bought the memory cards to use with the camera.  When I used them in the camera and memory card reader on my computer everything seemed to work fine.

Hiker
Well im stumped, I would exchange the camera where you bought it.
Sightseer

I just tried using the GoPro app to do a capture and viewed it on the iphone and I did not see the same issues I'm having processing the footage using Fusion Studio on my computer.

I'm having a terrible time with 360 cameras and video footage.  I also have a Samsung Gear 360 and processing the video files with their program results in a black rectangle right in the middle of the footage.

I'm having no luck with these cameras.

Highlighted
Tourist
It almost sounds like the stabilization settings could be the problem when you set your videos up in Fusion Studio before you render. What do you have your set to: FULL STABILIZATION (recommended for most footage, but can vary depending on footage and perspective shot)?